First time here?  You may wish to take a look at the site index for a list of all posts, see the most popular content, or go to a random post.  You can subscribe to the site feed to be kept up to date on the latest posts as they are made.  If you want to contact me for any reason at all, please leave a comment after any post or send me an email.

Search This Blog

2008-12-09

Free Christmas music

Those of you who have poked around the links on this blog enough may know that I also maintain another blog and a website dedicated solely to free Christmas music.  If you haven't visited any of those sites, now would be a great time to do so.  Since I only really update them during November and December, the blog tends to get updated far more frequently than this one does.  I've posted about a lot of great music there and I still have plenty more to go before Christmas, so if you've been looking for a free music fix lately, please go check it out!

I just added a little gadget to this blog that will display the last few posts from the Free Christmas Music blog near the top of the page; if you're reading this in an email or a feed reader, check out the blog's homepage to see it.

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas filled with great music and anything else you want, and I promise to be back here as soon as possible with more great, free music for you!

URLs:

No comments: