First time here?  You may wish to take a look at the site index for a list of all posts, see the most popular content, or go to a random post.  You can subscribe to the site feed to be kept up to date on the latest posts as they are made.  If you want to contact me for any reason at all, please leave a comment after any post or send me an email.

Search This Blog

2010-12-02

Free Christmas Music 2010

Like every year at this time, I am currently listening exclusively to Christmas music and posting about my favourite free releases at my other blog, Free Christmas Music.  Unlike any other year, I have made it my goal to make one new post there every day until Christmas.  A crazy goal, perhaps, but I've managed to keep it up for the first 9 days, and I think I've managed to streamline the process enough that I should be okay the rest of the way.  I'm hoping that I'll be able to carry those habits over to this blog in the new year and at least try to get a weekly post up.  In the meantime, please enjoy the Christmas music, as that's all I'll be offering for another month or so. :)

No comments: