First time here?  You may wish to take a look at the site index for a list of all posts, see the most popular content, or go to a random post.  You can subscribe to the site feed to be kept up to date on the latest posts as they are made.  If you want to contact me for any reason at all, please leave a comment after any post or send me an email.

Search This Blog

2009-04-09

Guest post at Music Musings

I'm guest posting at David D Muir's Music Musings blog this week in order to help David meet a writing deadline later this month.  Music Musings is a great little blog that features all kinds of music news and opinions.  Every Friday he links to a source of free music downloads, so for my guest post I wrote an album spotlight for Six Red Carpets' Nightmares + Lullabies album.  I hope that you enjoy it, and also that you stay there for a while to see everything else that his blog has to offer.

Happy reading and listening!

URLs:

No comments: